UNC-Chapel Hill is on fall break later this week. That means no classes or meetings on campus Thursday or Friday.
Here’s how I will spend this time:
- Grade assignments from the three courses that I am teaching this semester.
- Prepare presentations and assignments for next week’s classes.
- Write a recommendation letter for a student who is applying to law school.
- Review a colleague’s materials and write a report for the journalism school’s tenure committee.
- Order textbooks for next semester’s courses.
- Read a draft of a master’s thesis.
- Get a flu shot.
- Buy a new laptop.
- Party like a professor.