Spring break is next week at UNC-Chapel Hill. Although I won’t teach classes or have meetings to attend, I will stay busy. Here’s my “to do” list:
- Grade a headline-writing assignment for the News Editing course.
- Grade midterm exams for my Advanced Editing course.
- Prepare materials and assignments for the week after spring break.
- Work with a student in an online master’s program on her thesis project.
- Finish judging a book competition.
- Take a breather from a busy first half of the semester that included an accreditation visit. We passed!