Further studies on alternative story forms
This blog is seeing a bump in traffic, thanks in part to the recently released NewsU course on alternative story forms. Thanks to everyone who has taken this free course and taken a moment to visit here.
I blog about ASFs on occasion. In case you are reading here for the first time or just want a look at some previous thoughts on ASFs, try these previous posts, along with a new link or two:
- What ASFs mean for copy editing.
- How to “remix” a traditional profile into an ASF.
- Where to place the full story when using an ASF as a front-page promo.
- When to use textboxes: here and here and here.
- How to use timelines in print and online.
BEFORE and AFTER
The story of one ASF from conception to publication at The Morning Call in Allentown, Pa.
Thanks again for taking the course and reading here. I hope you find it all helpful.